Starshipit's integration with Australia Post means that Starshipit can generate Australia Post labels for you. However there are times when you may like to use the labels that Australia Post generate from their systems. This guide shows you how you can turn on (or off) using Australia Post generated labels.
When might I use Australia Post Generated labels
Common reasons to use Australia Post generated labels include:
- Australia Post have requested that your labels show the Suburb, State and Postcode all on one line
- You're using pre-branded label sheets from Australia Post.
Things to keep in mind when using Australia Post generated labels
- These labels do not contain the Australia Post branding so you'll need to use pre-branded Australia Post labels. (This is fine for Standard Post however Express labels will need pre-branded Express labels)
- The size of Express labels is 100mm x 200mm, slightly larger than the 100mm x 150mm labels generated by Starshipit.
- Express labels are printed at 3 per label sheet rather than 4 per label sheet when generated by Starshipit.
How do set up Australia Post generated labels
To set up Australia Post generated labels, go to:
- Settings > Couriers > Australia Post Settings > Advanced
- Scroll down and tick Let AusPost generate domestic labels
- Click Save.