DHL Express requires all international shipments to contain a commercial invoice. These can be sent electronically using paperless trade (PLT) however, where not supported you are required to attach a commercial invoice to your package.
- This article outlines how to reprint a DHL Express commercial invoice.
- NB: you can only carry out these steps if the order has already been printed.
- NB: this action is only available for DHL Express. Other couriers display invoices directly on their labels.
1. Reprint a DHL Express commercial invoice
- Open the order using the Search option under Main Menu or from the Printed or Shipped sections.
- Click Reprint at the top of the screen, then Download Commercial Invoice.
- The PDF of the invoice will be automatically downloaded onto your computer.