TOLL’s integration with Starshipit allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications and many more.
This article outlines how to set up TOLL Priority as a courier service in Starshipit.
Setting up TOLL Priority as a courier
- Download the TOLL Priority ET SLID Registration Form.
- Complete the following information:
- TOLL Priority account manager
- Company contact details and address
- Customer and account details
- Sender accounts
- If you're unsure what information to enter, you should get in touch with your TOLL Priority contact or account manager and they can help you complete the form. Note that part of the form has been filled in with 'X's. Please don't edit these to ensure your form is processed correctly.
- Send your completed form to email@example.com.
Starshipit will set up your TOLL account and inform you once this is done.
Set up your product codes
- Confirm with TOLL Priority which product codes to enter.
- Go to Settings, then select Couriers.
- Open your Toll Priority Settings.
- Click on Add New Product Code.
- Enter the code and name.
- Click Add.
- Repeat steps 5-6 for each product code.