- Postage Paid is a pre-printed impression that serves as an alternative to postage stamps or a postage meter.
- The Australia Post Mail label comes with a postage paid imprint. It is suitable for customers who send regular quantities of mail, or small items such as seeds.
- This guide provides step-by-step instructions on setting up and using Australia Post Mail labels effectively for your shipping need.
How to set up Australia Post Postage Paid
Note: When scanning Australia Post prepaid satchels/labels, you need to use a barcode scanner which supports scanning 2D barcodes.
- Go to Settings > Couriers
- Click Add a new courier
- Click Australia Post Mail
- Select Enable Australia Post Mail
- (Optional) – Enable additional options
- Click Save
- Enable Postage Paid Priority Stamp for Australia Post: The Postage Paid Priority imprint is automatically added to labels.
- Hide sender address: Remove the sender address from the label.
- Hide barcode: Remove the order number from the label.
- Show receiver phone number: Display the receiver phone number on the label.
- Display item SKUs on labels: Displays your item SKUs on labels.
- Use tracking number when available for barcode: The tracking barcode is displayed on labels.
- Use Reference field on label (as opposed to Order Number): Choose whether you'd like to have your order number or the reference number printed on the shipping label.
Australia Post Postage Paid - FAQs
How do I pay for Australia Post Postage Paid?
You can use an Australia Post Business Credit Account (or cash) to pay for Postage Paid Imprint mail.