Table of Contents
- USPS is a service that delivers parcels throughout the United States of America.
- Starshipit's integration with USPS allows you to ship domestically within the United States of America.
- USPS integration with Starshipit allows you to generate packing slips and shipping labels, send branded tracking notifications and update your eCommerce platform, Warehouse Management or Inventory Management system with tracking information.
To integrate USPS with your Starshipit account you will need to have an EasyPost account. You can sign up for EasyPost here. If you already have an EasyPost account please follow the steps in How to set up USPS.
How to set up USPS
1. Navigate to Settings > Couriers >USPS (Please note your shipping from country will need to be United States).
2. Enter your EasyPost API Key or alternatively retrieve your EasyPost API key here. This link will direct you to log in before redirecting you to the correct page.
3. Enter your EasyPost USPS Account ID or retrieve your EasyPost USPS Account ID here. This link will direct you to log in before redirecting you to the correct page.
4. Save and test your integration.
5. Add your USPS Product codes.
USPS Available products
USPS Additional features
The USPS via EasyPost integration with Starshipit allows users to select signature required or authority to leave on delivery.