- Learn more about how the MyPost Business integration works in Starshipit
- eParcel and MyPost Business - What's different?
- How to transition from eParcel to MyPost Business
How the MyPost Business integration works in Starshipit
Starshipit's integration with Australia Post MyPost Business allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including integrating with the likes of Shopify, generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking pages, tracking notifications, and many more.
Learn more about the MyPost Business integration here.
eParcel and MyPost Business - What's different?
- When printing MyPost Business labels in Starshipit your orders will skip the 'Printed' tab. Orders will go directly to the 'Shipped' tab when a label is printed.
- You do not need to manifest your orders
- CN23 labels (A4) are printed for International labels - CN22 international labels are not supported by MyPost Business at this time. Starshipit will include this feature when support is added.
- You can pay per shipment via a credit card or by using a charge account
How to transition from eParcel to MyPost Business
1. Manifesting your eParcel orders
It is important to manifest your existing printed eParcel orders while your eParcel account is still active.
To do this:
- Go to Orders, then select the Printed tab.
- Click Manifest, then select Manifest All.
- Click Dispatch to confirm. The manifest report will be downloaded automatically
You can also download the report from the Manifest screen. From the side bar, select Manifests, then click Download Report next to the order.
2. Disabling your eParcel account in Starshipit
You can disable your Australia Post eParcel account in Starshipit by:
- Go to Settings, then Couriers
- Next to Australia Post select 'settings'
- Untick 'enable Australia Post'
- Click save
3. Integrate your MyPost Business account to Starshipit
To setup MyPost Business you need your:
- MyPost Business Email Address
- MyPost Business Password
- MyPost Business Merchant Token (Optional)
- MyPost Business Charge Account Number (Optional)
Using your MyPost Business Email Address and Password (recommended)
- In Starshipit, go to Settings > Couriers > Add New Courier > select MyPost Business.
- Click Authorize
- Enter your MyPost Business email address and password
- If prompted, review and accept any terms and conditions and enter your credit card details
- Your token, account number, and product codes should have been loaded after successfully logging in
- (Optional) If you're using a charge account click Lookup beside your Account Number > click Select beside the charge account you want to enable
NOTE: Only charge accounts that are currently listed as active by MyPost will be shown in Starshipit. If your charge account isn't listed contact the MyPost Business team at email@example.com.
Load your product codes
Select your MyPost Business products/services you would like to use:
- In Starshipit, go to Settings > Couriers > MyPost Business.
- Under Add product codes, click Load products from MyPost Business.
NOTE: You should select a default international and domestic product code. This is the product code that will be automatically selected if your default carrier is MyPost Business.
For more information on getting set up with MyPost Business, see our guide here.
4. (Optional) Update your rules to allocate MyPost business to your orders automatically
If you currently use rules to automatically assign orders to eParcel, you will need to update these to now allocate them to MyPost Business services.
- In Starshipit, go to Settings > Rules
- Click Edit next to any rule that says "AusPost"
- Update the courier to Australia Post MyPost Business and the appropriate product code
- Click Save
Starshipit is here to make this transition seamless
We're here to help you along the way. If you need assistance with your migration to MyPost Business please contact our support team on:
+61 (0)2 909 88227