Table of Contents
- Rendr's integration with Starshipit allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications, and many more.
- Rendr delivery is currently only supported domestically in Australia
What you need to get started:
Before getting started with Rendr you will need a few things.
- If you haven't already, create an account with Rendr. Once this form has been completed, Rendr will reach out to you directly to provide the below credentials as well as an onboarding session.
- Your Rendr Client ID
- Your Rendr Client Secret
- Your Rendr Tenant ID
- Your Rendr Store ID
How to set up Rendr:
To enable Rendr on your account:
- Go to Settings > Couriers > Add a new Courier > Rendr
- Enter your Rendr Client ID
- Enter your Rendr Client Secret
- Enter your Rendr Tenant ID
- Enter your Rendr Store ID
- Select Save
- Click "Test to ensure it works"
- Click Configure All Product Codes
This will enable all of the Rendr shipping options. You can remove any by clicking Delete. For information on the different codes, see below.
Rendr Available Products
Rendr has three different products that you can use with Starshipit. They differ based on required transit time.
|Delivery in < 3 hours
|Same Day delivery
Rendr Additional Features
Special delivery requirements for Tobacco
Starshipit allows you to flag with Rendr that your order includes tobacco. This means that on delivery Rendr will ensure that special delivery requirements for tobacco take place.You can set the tobacco flag as a default on all of your Rendr orders within Settings > Couriers > Rendr > Advanced, flag specific orders via the rules engine or on an order by order basis within the order details.
Special delivery requirements for Alcohol
Starshipit allows you to flag with Rendr that your order includes alcohol. This means that on delivery Rendr will ensure that special delivery requirements for alcohol take place. You can set the alcohol flag as a default on all of your Rendr orders within settings > couriers > Rendr > Advanced or flag on an order by order basis within the order details.
- Rendr Contact
- To get in touch with Rendr's friendly support team, you can reach them at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300 697 36