Table of Contents
- Uber's integration with Starshipit allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications, and many more.
- Uber delivery is currently only supported domestically in Australia
What you need to get started:
Before getting started with Uber you will only need:
- Your Uber Client ID
How to set up Uber:
To enable Uber on your account:
- Go to Settings > Couriers > Add a new Courier > Uber
- Enter your Uber Client ID in the Customer ID field
- Select Save
- Click "Test to ensure it works"
Uber Available Products
Uber does not require you to set up product codes. When you open an order you will see Uber as an option with the current delivery price. Rates are live for sending the package at that time.
Uber Additional Features
- Uber does not generate labels for its shipments. To help distinguish the orders you are having picked up by Uber, Starshipit generates a plain label that you can use for these orders.
- Currently Starshipit will schedule the Uber pickup as soon as you print the label
- The tracking link you get from Uber will provide you with real time updates for the driver coming to pick up your order