- Starshipit is now integrated with Post Haste in New Zealand.
- Post Haste (part of Freightways Group) are positioned in the wide and lucrative mid-market segment ensuring Freightways customers have an imperative market choice in terms of service levels and price point.
- Post Haste offers domestic express parcel delivery across New Zealand for anything as small as letter sized documents to large packages and boxes.
- Post Haste is available as a Domestic courier option when shipping from New Zealand.
- Note: Post Haste's system does not currently support creating return shipments
To integrate with Post Haste you'll need to have your Post Haste Account Number, Client ID and Client Secret available.
If you don't have these credentials please contact your Post Haste account manager or contact Post Haste via email or phone.
Enable Post Haste in Starshipit
To enable Post Haste as a courier in New Zealand, go to:
- Settings > Couriers > click Add a new courier
- Click Post Haste from the list of couriers (If Post Haste isn't showing ensure you have selected New Zealand as the Shipping From option)
- Tick Enable Post Haste
- Enter your Post Haste Account Number, Client ID and Client Secret.
- Click Save.
Once you've entered and saved these details click Test to ensure it works to confirm that your integration is correctly set up.
Available product codes with Post Haste
Post Haste via Starshipit can be setup with three different product code types:
Overnight is the standard service offering for Post Haste. It can be used anywhere in New Zealand as long as NZ Couriers offers pickups and deliveries in that area.
Two Day Delivery
Two Day delivery is offered as an economy service for inter-island shipments. This means in Starshipit you will only see pricing for Two Day, if you have pricing loaded on your Post Haste account, and the shipment is inter-island (e.g. sending from Auckland to Christchurch)
Add your product codes
Finally, add the product codes you'd like to use for Post Haste by going to:
- Add product codes section > click Add a new product code
- Enter the Code and Name for the product code
- If the product code should be your default, tick the Default checkbox
- Click Save.
Add your Advanced Settings if required
If required you can also update your Advanced Settings for Post Haste.
The available Advanced Settings are:
- Select this option to default 'Signature Required' on all orders
Select this option to default 'Saturday Delivery' on all orders
Select this option to default 'Text Notifications' on all orders