Starshipit's integration with Australia Post MyPost Business allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including integrating with the likes of Shopify, generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking pages, tracking notifications and many more.
MyPost Business is a simple and convenient solution for business customers wanting to send parcels with Australia Post.
You can sign-up for MyPost Business and start using it with Starshipit immediately. You'll just need to enter a credit card with MyPost Business.
If you're setting up MyPost Business with a charge account you'll need to ensure your charge account has been set up before completing the integration in Starshipit.
To sign-up for a MyPost Business account click here.
Learn more about how the MyPost integration on Starshipit works here.
Before you begin
To setup MyPost Business you need your:
- MyPost Business Email Address
- MyPost Business Password
- MyPost Business Merchant Token (Optional)
- MyPost Business Charge Account Number (Optional)
If you don't already have a MyPost Business account please visit the MyPost Business website to create an account: Set up a MyPost Business account.
1. Setting up your MyPost Business account in Starshipit
Using your MyPost Business Email Address and Password (recommended)
- In Starshipit, go to Settings > Couriers > Add New Courier > select MyPost Business.
- Click Authorize
- Enter your MyPost Business email address and password
- If prompted, review and accept any terms and conditions and enter your credit card details (if using a credit card for payment)
- Your token, account number, and product codes should have been loaded after successfully logging in
- (Optional) If you're using a charge account click Lookup beside your Account Number > click Select beside the charge account you want to enable
MyPost Business is now ready to use on your Starshipit account.
Note when using a charge account: Only charge accounts that are currently listed as active by MyPost will be shown in Starshipit.
If your charge account isn't listed contact the MyPost Business team on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Using your MyPost Business Merchant Token
- Go to the MyPost Business website and log in to your account.
- Once you’ve logged in, select the downward arrow next to your name in the top right-hand corner.
- From the drop-down menu, select Business details as shown in the image below.
- On the left-hand side of the Account management page select Platform Partners from the list as shown in the image below.
- Find Starshipit in the list and click the Connect button located on the right-hand side.
- If prompted, review and accept any terms and conditions and enter your credit card details.
- You should now see a button called Copy Token.
- In Starshipit, go to Settings > Couriers > Add New Courier > MyPost Business.
- Click Enable MyPost Business.
- Paste your token into the Merchant Token field.
- Click Lookup next to Account Number.
- (Optional) Tick Book pickups on bulk label print should you wish to book pickups in Starshipit.
- Click Save.
2. Load your product codes
If they haven't been loaded already under step 1 go ahead and load your MyPost Business products:
- In Starshipit, go to Settings > Couriers > MyPost Business.
- Under Add product codes, click Load products from MyPost Business.
NOTE: You should select a default international and domestic product code. This is the product code that will be automatically selected if your default carrier is MyPost Business.
The below settings can be found in the Advanced tab of the MyPost Business courier settings in Starshipit
- Limit Extra Cover to $100: If you are using the free insurance with MyPost this setting will cap the cover value at the free threshold.
- Display SKUs on Labels: Enabling this setting will add the SKUs to the MyPost labels
- Default Export Type: Select the default export type for your goods when shipping internationally. The most common is Sale of Goods
- Label Format: Select the format you would like your labels generated. These are the labels supported by MyPost currently.
Learn more about how the MyPost integration on Starshipit works, click here.
To know more about the benefits of the partnership between MyPost Business and Starshipit for your ecommerce business, click here