- Learn how to cancel Royal Mail shipments via Intelligent Shipper
- You should be cancelling all shipments which you do not send out as to avoid being billed for them.
Why do I need to cancel Royal Mail shipments?
Royal Mail requires all shipments to be manifested or cancelled whether they have been sent or not. In Starshipit you have the ability to print a label, then archive it or redo it and create a new label (redoing also archives shipments). The shipments which are archived will be manifested automatically at the end of the week if they are not cancelled before then, resulting in unwanted charges.
How do I cancel Royal Mail shipments?
Firstly you will need access to the Intelligent Shipper portal. You should have a username and password for Intelligent Shipper from when our Customer Success team set you up. If not, please us for assistance to gain access on email@example.com.
- Go to Intelligent Shipper, and login with your username and password.
- On the left sidebar, click Shipment Processing.
- Under Processed Shipments, click the arrows to refresh the shipments.
- Click View Shipments.
- Under View Shipments sort by Shipment Date.
- Tick each shipment you need to cancel, then select Cancel Shipments in the top right.
- Select a Reason for Cancellation (e.g. Wrong Service), then click Yes.
- The shipments selected will be cancelled.