You can generate your Australia Post eParcel labels in the format of three express or four standard labels on an A4 sheet by following the steps below.
1. Setup your StarShipIT printing settings
- Go to Settings > Printing
- Go to Advanced tab and click "Add new print settings" and then "Australia Post"
- Set the format to "A4 4-per Std & 3-per label Express"
- Set the print method to "Download PDF" (Print client & Print Node is not supported for AusPost label sheets).
- Click "Save"
2. Generating the label sheets
There are two ways to generate the labels with AusPost Label Sheets:
- When you bulk print (i.e. print from the unshipped interface) you will receive a PDF download immediately with the orders in the format for express or standard.
2. Adding labels to a queue:
- If you go into an order and then click print, the label(s) will be submitted to a queue where you will need to download them from a separate page.
- To do this go to Unshipped > Tools > Print AusPost Label sheets.
- Click "Print Express" Sheets" or "Print Standard Sheets" to download a PDF with your labels