Team Global Express' integration with Starshipit allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications and many more.
This article outlines how to set up Team Global Express IPEC as a courier service in Starshipit.
Before you begin
You'll need your:
- Account Number.
Note: Your account number will be given to you by your Team Global Express IPEC account manager.
Setting up Team Global Express IPEC as a courier in Starshipit
- Complete the below range request form for Team Global Express
2. Enter your company name and business unit (Starshipit currently support Priority or IPEC).
3. "Are you using MyTeamGE API? - Please answer yes
4. Provide your Trading Partner name - Please fill in Starshipit
5. Do you require a new SSCC item range? Please answer no
6. What type of SSCC Range are you currently utilizing? Pre allocated SSCC
7. Select the extension digit which will be applied to your GS1/SSCC prefix. 6
8. provide the existing Team Global Express SSCC item range you have been allocated.
9. When Team Global Express have responded with your ranges please forward this to your Starshipit Onboarding Specialist or firstname.lastname@example.org
Starshipit will set up your Team Global Express IPEC (Toll IPEC) account and inform you once this is done.