Starshipit's integration with NZ Post allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications and many more.
Starshipit is fully integrated with NZ Post services including their domestic, international and express offerings. These three services are represented as three different couriers in Starshipit:
- NZ Post Domestic
- NZ Post International
- NZ Post Express
In order to use any of these couriers on Starshipit you will need to request commercial access to the NZ Post API.
This article is for setting up NZ Post International.
1. Request commercial access to use NZ Post with Starshipit
Follow the steps in the below guide to request commercial access to use NZ Post with Starshipit.
NOTE: The process to request commercial acess only needs to be completed once if you are setting up all three couriers in Starshipit and using the same account number for all three.
2. Enter your API details in Starshipit
Typically this setup step will be completed by the Starshipit team on your behalf however if you wish to complete the setup yourself follow the below steps:
- Go to Settings > Couriers > Add New Courier > NZ Post International.
- Tick Enable NZ Post International.
- Enter your Account Number, Client ID, and Client Secret.
- Set your Default Export Type.
- Click Save.
3. Add your product codes
Once Starshipit has confirmed NZ Post International is available on your account, you should check that your preferred services are available in the courier settings.
- Go to Settings > Couriers > NZ Post International > Settings
- Select your new Product Code in the Drop-down menu.
- Click Add.
- The new product code is now added.
Error: The test returns invalid accounts
Double check the credentials and check for incorrect spaces, and email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Other relevant information for you
To know more about NZ Post's eShip services, click here
For for more information on NZ Post eShip and Starshipit, click here