- Set up DHL Express as a courier service in Starshipit.
Before you begin
You need your:
- DHL Account Number
- XML-PI username
- XML-PI password
If you don't have these credentials, please contact email@example.com with your DHL account number, or contact your DHL account manager explaining that you need XML-PI access to use Starshipit.
If you use BBX (Break Bulk Express), you'll need to request DHL to whitelist you for using XML-PI for it. See also DHL Express Break Bulk Express (BBX) Setup.
1. Enter your DHL credentials in Starshipit
- Go to Settings > Couriers > Add Courier > DHL Express.
- Check the Enable DHL checkbox.
- Fill in your account number, username, and password.
- Click Save.
2. Set up your product codes
Add your product codes to complete the integration.
- Click Add new product codes.
- Fill in details as required.
- Click Add.
NOTE: The most common product code for DHL express is WPX for international and DOM for domestic.
3. Order DHL labels
To order DHL labels (100*200) request a supply here.
Error: "Please provide a package description"
In Settings > Options > Package Description, provide a general description of your products (e.g. Clothing, Cosmetic Product, Swimwear).
Error: "The system could not verify your shipping account number. Please correct this number and resubmit. For assistance call your DHL customer services representative."
Contact your DHL account manager because there is an issue with your DHL account.