Hunter Express’s integration with Starshipit allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications and many more.
This article outlines how to set up Hunter Express as a courier service in Starshipit.
1. How to request your API access:
Contact your Hunter Express account manager and inform them you want to start using Starshipit. They will will then supply you with your API Account credentials (Username/Password)
Send your customer code to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will apply for you.
2. How do I set-up my Hunter Express account in Starshipit?
- Go to Settings > Integration > Add Courier.
- Select Hunter Express.
- Enter the Account details and click save.
3. How do I enter my product codes?
- In Setting > Carrier > Hunter Express settings
- Click on Load products codes from Hunter Express.
- The list of your product codes will be listed automatically.
NOTE: If some of your product codes are missing you need to contact Hunter Express directly, we suggest you try to import them again just in case.
Other relevant information for you:
To know more about APIs and their importance, click here