Hunter Express’s integration with Starshipit allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications and many more.
This article outlines how to set up Hunter Express as a courier service in Starshipit.
1. How to request your API access:
Contact your Hunter Express account manager and inform them you want to start using Starshipit. They will will then supply you with your Customer Name and Customer Code you will need for the integration.
2. How do I set-up my Hunter Express account in Starshipit?
- Go to Settings > Integration > Add a new Courier.
- Select Hunter Express.
- Select Use New API (recommended)
- Enter the Account details and click save.
3. How do I enter my product codes?
- In Setting > Carrier > Hunter Express settings
- Click on Load products codes from Hunter Express.
- The list of your product codes will be listed automatically.
NOTE: If some of your product codes are missing you need to contact Hunter Express directly, we suggest you try to import them again just in case.
Other relevant information for you:
To know more about APIs and their importance, click here