- Merge Suggestions displays our recommendations for orders you should combine because they share the same destination address. Merging is a smart way to consolidate shipments and cut costs.
- Learn more about merging orders.
- Important: Once an order is merged you cannot unmerge the order from the parent or the parent order from the other orders. Once an order is merged into a parent order it cannot be reimported.
Watch the video
Learn how to merge orders and how to use our suggested merges feature.
How it works
Displaying Suggested Merges
- Sign in to your Starshipit account.
- Ensure you are on UI 2.0
- On the main order grid, select SUGGESTED MERGES
- Starshipit will reload the grid and display whether you have any orders that share a destination and therefore could be merged
Merging a single group
- Each alternating row color indicates orders belonging to the same suggested merge group.
- To merge a group, tick the orders in the same row group.
- Select Merge on the right-hand side.
- In the pop-up dialog, choose the parent order.
- Select Merge.
- These orders are now combined and removed from the suggested merges group.
Merging many merge suggestions in one go
If you have multiple suggestions, you can bulk merge orders.
- Select all groups to merge or use the checkbox in the top left to select all orders.
- Click Merge All.
(Note: When merging multiple orders at once, Starshipit will automatically select the oldest order as the parent.)