There are various situations where you might need to remove and then re-import orders. For instance, if you've established new business rules to streamline courier assignments, removing and re-importing orders can ensure these rules are correctly applied.
Note: It's important to note that orders which have been saved/edited. will not be removed when you select "Remove all unshipped orders". This is because the changes will not be retained when you remove the order. If you would still like to remove these, you can do so by manually selecting them all and selecting "Delete" Please watch out for the saved order icon.
Step 1: Remove Imported Unshipped Orders
- Go to the Orders section
- Classic UI: Click Actions > Remove Imported Unshipped Orders.
- UI 2.0: Click the Import Orders drop down > Select Delete all imported unshipped orders > Confirm the action by selecting delete.
Step 2: Reimport Your Orders
Once the removal process is complete, you can proceed to re-import the orders:
- Classic UI:
- Click Import and choose from the available options: Import All, Import Option, or Import CSV.
- Click Import Orders, then select either Integration or CSV.
- In the pop-up window, choose the integrations from which you want to import orders, and specify the time frame of the orders.
- Click Import.
- Your orders will be re-imported, incorporating any changes made or actions applied by your rules.
For more detailed information on importing orders, please refer to our support document.
If you encounter any issues or need assistance during this process, don't hesitate to contact our support team.