There are many reasons why you might need to remove and then re-import orders.
For example if you have created new business rules to help assign couriers, you may remove the orders from un-shipped and re-import them so that the rules will apply
Note: You cannot re-import orders that have been saved. Check for the saved order icon .
1. Remove imported unshipped orders
- Go to the Orders section
- Click Actions > Remove Imported Unshipped Orders. (for single order removal instead select the order, then select Actions > Remove (can be re-imported))
- Confirm the action by selecting Remove.
2. Reimport your orders
- Click Import and then one of the three options available: Import All, Import Option, Import CSV File For more information on importing orders check out our support document
- Your orders will import with any changes made or actions applied by your rules