- Starshipit can apply business rules when you import your orders. A rule can include multi-conditions and one action, and an infinite number of rules can be created.
- Important notes: Two rules can share the same conditions (e.g. if the destination country is Australia, select Auspost and if the destination country is Australia, signature required = true) however if you have two rule that share the same action, the rule that was created first will be applied first.
- All Orders
- Destination Country Name
- Destination Country Code
- Destination Post Code - AU
- Destination Post Code - NZ
- Destination Post Code
- Destination State
- Destination Street
- Item SKU
- Order Number
- Order Value
- Order Weight
- Shipping Method
- Shipping Description
- Store Identifier (Magento)
- Assign To Another Account: Allows you to assign an order to a child account.
- Create Return For Specified Courier: Creates a return for qualifying orders with the specified courier and service.
- Create Return For Specified Courier & Contact: Creates a return for qualifying orders with the specified courier and service. Uses the specified Address Book contact as the return address.
- Disable Courier Notification: Disables notifications from couriers (Note: Only works for Australia Post currently)
- Do Not Ship: Marks qualifying items as already shipped (so they won't be shipped), can also prevent orders with only qualifying items from importing.
- Import Order: Allows you to specify if the qualifying orders should import or not.
- Send Notification: Allows you to specify whether or not to send Starshipit branded notifications if you have them setup.
- Set Authority To Leave: Enable Authority to Leave on qualifying orders.
- Set Courier & Product Code: Set the courier and product code on qualifying orders.
- Set Courier When No Fastway Services: When Fastway doesn't service the address for an order, assign the specified courier.
- Set Order Value: Set order value to the specified value. Line items will automatically be adjusted to match-up with the total order value when you print a label.
- Set Signature Required: Enable Signatured Requiredon qualifying orders.
- Split Packages By Order Item Quantity: See our guide split packages by item quantities.
- Split Packages By Order Weight: See our guide split packages by order weight
To set up multi-condition rules, please refer to this article.
How to test rules
After setting up your business rules, click Run Rules Now.
The new rule will be applied to all your Unshipped orders. From here, you can check if the rules had the expected effect on your Unshipped orders.
- Split packages by order weight
- Split packages by item quantities
- Rules based on order value
- Rules based on Postcode
- Rules based on destination country
- Rules based on shipping method
- Rules based on weight
- How do I allocate an order to a child account?
- I only want to use Starshipit for international orders