StarShipIT can apply rules to your orders when they are imported.
A StarShipIt rule can include multi-conditions and one action.
An infinite number of rules can be created.
The rules are applied to the orders only when they are imported in StarShipIt, which means if you modify a rule you will have to remove and re-import your order/s.
Here the list of the Condition:
- All Orders
- Destination Country Name
- Destination Country Code
- Destination Post Code - AU
- Destination Post Code - NZ
- Order Value
- Order Weight
- Shipping Method
- Shipping Description
Here is the list of the actions:
- Assign To Another Account
- Import Order
- Set Authority To Leave
- Set Carrier & Service Code
- Set Carrier When No Fastway Services
- Set Order Value
- Set Signature Required
- Split Packages By Order Item Quantity
- Split Packages By Order Weight