The Starshipit Order Tracker allows you to quickly and easily search for the tracking information of your orders from within Zendesk.
With the Order Tracker, you no longer need to navigate to multiple systems or web pages to track down the current delivery status of an order and can help your customers more quickly and with ease.
Watch the video
- Go to the Starshipit Order Tracker on the Zendesk Marketplace. Link.
- Click the Install button.
- Select the account which you’d like to use the Starshipit Order Tracker with.
- Open a separate browser window and log in to your Starshipit account:
- If you already have a Starshipit account, log in using your credentials.
- If you don't have an account yet, sign up for a free account to get started.
- Retrieve your API key and Subscription key from Starshipit. Retrieving your API key.
- Once you’re logged in to Starshipit, navigate to your account settings and retrieve your subscription and API key.
- Copy your API key and Subscription key to Zendesk.
- In the Zendesk installation page, locate the fields for API key and Subscription key. Paste the keys that you retrieved from your Starshipit account.
- Click Save
How it works
- The app will show in the right side panel when you open the ticket
- Search by either the order number or tracking number
- Select Check Delivery Status
- Relay the information to your customer.