The advantages of using the branded tracking page:
- Your own branding for a better experience
- Ability to entice post-purchase sales
- Ability to download return labels
To use the Branded Tracking page you firstly need to enable email notifications. The Tracking URL link will then direct customers to your branded tracking page, rather than the default courier tracking page
1. Activate the Branded Tracking Page
- Go to Settings > Customer Notification.
- Select Enable.
- Click on save.
2. Edit the page title and add your logo.
The page title is the title displayed on top of the browser or on the tab of your browser. You can edit the title and write your own brand name.
The Custom logo will be displayed on top of the page
2. Edit notice content
Just under the status progression bar, you can add some content. This content can include Images, text, and everything that our HTML editor can generate.
3. Edit the footer
You can edit the footer of the page, the footer can include images, text, and everything that our HTML editor can generate.