Automating your reports to be sent directly to your email daily or weekly can save time, provide timely insights, and makes it easier to distribute insights to relevant parties by sending reports directly to their email.
Learn more about the types of reports you can generate here.
- Navigate to the Reports section in your account.
- From the top right of the screen, select the "Schedule Report" option.
- Tick the checkbox beside each report you would like to receive.
- Specify up to three emails to receive the reports in the Receivers field. Each one should be separated by a comma.
- Select the frequency for your reports. Choose whether you want to receive the reports daily or weekly.
- Choose whether you want to include child accounts and archived orders in your report.
- Save your settings.
When are the reports sent?
The daily report is sent at 7pm UTC and the weekly report is sent 7pm Sunday UTC
How do I disable the reports?
To disable the reports, you can either untick the option or remove the email from the list of recipients.
I want to send the reports to more than three recipients.
You can set up one of the emails to automatically forward the reports to any additional emails from your email software. You can find more information on automatic forwarding with some of the top email providers below: