Unlinking a child account
- This article outlines how to unlink/remove a child account.
- NB: When unlinking a child account, the account will automatically become a stand-alone Starshipit account overnight and will be cancelled. If you would like to continue using this account as a standalone, you will only need to log into the account and Select a new Pricing Plan
1. Unlink a child account
- Log into the Starshipit app.
- Go to Settings.
- Open the Child Accounts section and click Edit next to the child account you would like to unlink
- Select Unlink User from the dialog that opens
- The user is now unlinked