Table of Contents
- Integrate Starshipit with Squarespace eCommerce so you can import Squarespace ordersStarshipit will write-back tracking information when you print a label or manifest an order based on your account settings
- You can integrate as many Squarespace stores into your Starshipit account as you like
What you need to get started
Your Squarespace account will need to be on a Commerce Advanced plan.
- Your Squarespace Store URL
- Your Squarespace API Key.
If you don't have this already, you can find this by following these steps in Squarespace. You will need the following permissions for the integration to be able to import orders and update tracking information.
Read and Write: Manage inventory stock levels
Read and Write: View customer information (name, email, address, and more); manage order and fulfillment information
Read Only: View transactional order, donation data, and customer information (email)
Read Only: View product information, including information for any images and variants; view Store Page information
How to set up Squarespace
- In your Starshipit account, go to Settings > select Integrations
- Click Add a new integration > select Squarespace from the list
- Tick Enable
- Enter your Store Url
- Enter your Store Name
- Enter your
- Select your Order status to import
- Click Save
Once saved, click Test to ensure it works to confirm your integration is set up correctly.
Starshipit can automatically import delivery instructions from your store. To do this, you will need to create a custom checkout form and ensure it is called Delivery Instructions or Delivery Instruction. For more information, check out Square Space's instructions here.
Unit of Measure:
Starshipit can import either Pounds, Kilo's or Grams from SquareSpace. To specify which unit you are using, go to Settings > Options > Import Weight Unit
Now that the integration in complete, you can import and dispatch Squarespace orders from Starshipit.