- This article outlines how to integrate your Cin7 platform with Starshipit.
- Once completed, your orders can be imported into Starshipit and the tracking information will be written back when you print labels.
1. Activate Starshipit in Cin7
- Ensure the Starshipit module has been installed as per the Cin7 documentation.
- Log into Cin7 with your admin login.
- Click on your username in the top right corner of the screen and select the Settings option in the drop-down.
- Click on Integrations & API.
- Select Starshipit from the list.
- Make a note of the ID and Key as you will need to copy these into Starshipit.
- Change any other settings as desired then click Save.
For more information on each setting please contact Cin7 support.
2. Set up Cin7 in Starshipit
- In Starshipit go to Settings > Integrations > Add New > Cin7.
- Enter your ID and Key gathered in step 1 into the Cin7 ID and Cin7 Key fields respectively.
- Click Test to ensure it works, to check if the connection is successful.
- Click Save.
3. Order Import
For Starshipit to be able to import the orders from Cin7 the below criteria must be met on each order:
- The Sales Order is Approved.
- The Stage of the Sales Order is set to Fully Picked.
- The fully dispatched field is empty.
Provided these conditions are met you can import the orders directly into the New section of your Starshipit account.
I clicked on test connection and I get an invalid credentials error message
Double-check that you have copied the correct information into Starshipit, and that you have saved the information in Cin7. If this problem persists, contact our Support Team on email@example.com.