- Use Zapier to connect platforms that Starshipit doesn't directly integrate with.
Zapier lets you connect Starshipit to 2,000+ other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, that are set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn't be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the Trigger, where your information comes from and which causes one or more Actions in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Before you begin
- Please note: You must have an existing Starshipit account to use Zapier.
- New to Zapier? Find out how it works.
1. Set up & authenticate Zapier with Starshipit
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to My Apps from the side menu bar.
- Click on Connect a new account and search for Starshipit.
- Enter your Starshipit API key to connect your account to Zapier.
- Once that's done, you can start creating an automation. Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you'll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that's possible with Starshipit and Zapier.
Contact the Starshipit team if you receive an error from the Zapier integration or if you have any additions to the integration you'd like to see incorporated.