- Integrate Starshipit with Magento 2, so you can import Magento 2 orders.
- Starshipit will write back tracking information when you print a label (or when you manifest, depending upon your settings)
1. Create a user and role in Magento 2
Create a new role
- Go to your Magento Admin Dashboard, select System.
- Under Permissions, select User Roles.
- Click Add New Role.
- In Role Name, enter Integration, then select the Role Resources tab.
- From the Resource Access dropdown, select All.
- Click Save Role.
Assign your new role to a user
- From the Dashboard panel, select System.
- Under Permissions, select All Users.
- From the Users page, click Add New User.
- Enter the required user information. We recommend you note your username and password for later use.
- Select the User Role tab, then select the Integration role you previously created.
- Click Save User.
2. Enter your Magento 2 details in Starshipit
- In your Starshipit account select Settings, then select Integrations.
- Click Add a new integration, and select Magento 2.
- Click the Enable Magento 2 checkbox.
- Enter the URL of your site, e.g. https://www.myShop.com
- Enter your Magento username and password.
- Select your Import status.
- Test your connection, and then click Save.
3. (Optional) Import delivery information
Give your customers the option to choose between Signature on Delivery and Authority to Leave during the checkout process. To set this up, create the following custom fields:
- delivery_comment (String max 100) for the delivery instruction
- authority_to_leave values can be: 0, 1, true, false, yes, no
- signature_required values can be: 0, 1, true, false, yes, no.
NOTE: To add the file to /rest/V1/orders/ you need to add them to the order search Criteria API.