The steps below will guide you on integrating your Maropost (formerly Neto) platform with Starshipit. Once completed your order will be imported in Starshipit and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
The Maropost integration has two steps:
1) create an API user in Maropost
2) enter your API user details in Starshipit
1. Create an API user in Maropost
- Log into your Maropost Control Panel
If your site is not live, go to your Maropost provided URL - yourdomain.neto.com.au/_cpanel
If your site is live, go to your domain URL - www.yourdomain.com.au/_cpanel
Replace "www.yourdomain.com" with your own domain name or Maropost sub-domain. (If you are using a subdomain (eg. store.yourdomain.com) remove the "www")
- Mouse-over "Setup & tools" and click on "Staff users"
- Click "Add New"
- Fill out all the fields as shown below, save the new API user, and note down the Username and API Key for next step
2. Enter your API details in Starshipit
- Log into Starshipit and go to Settings -> Integration -> Add New -> Neto
- Enter your Maropost Site Url, Username and API Key from the previous step and click on the Save button
If you have any issues completing this setup, contact our support team: email@example.com
- Starshipit import Signature required from Maropost (ShippingSignature)