- Integrate Starshipit with Amazon so you can import Amazon orders.
- Starshipit will write-back tracking information when you print a label or manifest an order based on your account settings.
- You can integrate as many Amazon Marketplaces into your Starshipit account as you like.
Starshipit currently supports the following Amazon Marketplaces:
- Saudi Arabia
- United Arab Emirates (U.A.E)
If a country you wish to set up in Starshipit is not listed please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org to request it to be added.
The steps below will guide you through integrating your Amazon Seller account with Starshipit. Once completed, your orders will be imported into Starshipit and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
1. Add Amazon MWS Developer Permission
Note: These instructions only work if you have a Seller Central Professional account.
- Log into your Amazon seller central account
- Go to Settings > User Permissions
- Scroll to Amazon MWS Developer Permissions and click on the Visit Manage Your Apps button.
Scroll to Amazon MWS Developer Permissions and click on the Authorize New Developer button.
- Developer's Name: "Starshipit"
- Developer Account Number:
- Use "1817-8885-3340" for Amazon Australia Marketplace
- Use "4642-1105-5661" for Amazon USA Marketplace
- Use "0305-7714-1617" for Amazon UK/Europe Marketplace.
- Click on the "Next" button
- Click on the "Next" button to confirm access
- Please note down your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token for the next step.
2. Setting up Amazon integration in Starshipit
- Log into Starshipit and go to Settings > Integration > Add New > Amazon.
- Click on Enable Amazon tick box.
- Enter your Seller ID.
- Enter your MWS Auth Token.
- Select your Amazon Marketplace.
- Set your Status to Import.
- Click on the Save button.