Starshipit currently supports the following Amazon Marketplaces:
- Amazon Australia
- Amazon.com (USA, CA and MEX)
- Amazon UK/Europe Marketplace (ES,GB,FR,DE and IT)
The steps below will guide you through integrating your Amazon Seller account with Starshipit. Once completed, your orders will be imported into Starshipit and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
1. Add Amazon MWS Developer Permission
Note: These instructions only work if you have a Seller Central Professional account
- Log into your Amazon seller central account
- Go to Settings > User Permissions
- Scroll to Amazon MWS Developer Permissions and click on the "Visit Manage Your Apps"
- Scroll to Amazon MWS Developer Permissions and click on the "Authorize New Developer" button
- Developer's Name: "Starshipit"
- Developer Account Number:
- Use "1817-8885-3340" for Amazon Australia Marketplace
- Use "4642-1105-5661" for Amazon USA Marketplace
- Use "0305-7714-1617" for Amazon UK/Europe Marketplace.
- Click on the "Next" button
- Click on the "Next" button to confirm access
- Please note down your Seller ID, Marketplace ID and MWS Auth Token for the next step
2. Setting up Amazon integration in Starshipit
- Log into Starshipit and go to Settings > Integration > Add New > Amazon
- Click on Enable Amazon tick box
- Enter your Seller ID
- Enter your MWS Auth Token
- Enter your Marketplace ID
- Enter your Service URL (Amazon MWS Endpoint)
- Amazon MWS Endpoint can be found here
- Status to Import, must have a minimum of one frield
- Click on the "Save" button