- Integrate Starshipit with Amazon so you can import Amazon orders.
- Starshipit will write-back tracking information when you print a label or manifest an order based on your account settings.
- You can integrate as many Amazon Marketplaces into your Starshipit account as you like.
Starshipit currently supports the following Amazon Marketplaces:
The steps below will guide you through integrating your Amazon Seller account with Starshipit. Once completed, your orders will be imported into Starshipit and the tracking information will be written back when you print a label.
1. Add Amazon MWS Developer Permission
Note: These instructions only work if you have a Seller Central Professional account.
- Log into your Amazon seller central account.
- Hover over Settings in the very top right then click User Permissions from the dropdown.
- Scroll to Amazon MWS Developer Permissions and click on the Visit Manage Your Apps button.
- Click on the Authorize New Developer button.
- For Developer's Name enter "Starshipit".
- For Developer ID enter one of the following options:
- Use "1817-8885-3340" for Amazon Australia/Singapore/Japan Marketplace
- Use "4642-1105-5661" for Amazon Americas Marketplace
- Use "0305-7714-1617" for Amazon UK/Europe/Middle East Marketplace.
- Click on the Next button.
- Click on the Next button to confirm access.
- Please note down your Seller ID and MWS Auth Token for the next step.
2. Set up Amazon integration in Starshipit
- Log into Starshipit.
- Click Settings in the very bottom left then select Integrations.
- Click Add a new integration and select Amazon.
- Tick the Enable Amazon tick box.
- Enter your Seller ID.
- Enter your MWS Auth Token.
- Select your Amazon Marketplace.
- Set your Status to Import.
- Click on the Save button.