- Integrate Starshipit with Shopify so you can import Shopify orders.
- Starshipit will write-back tracking information when you print a label or manifest an order based on your account settings.
- You can integrate as many Shopify stores into your Starshipit account as you like.
1. Integrate Starshipit with Shopify
- In your Starshipit account, go to Settings then select Integrations.
- Click Add a new integration, then select Shopify from the list.
- Enter your shop name, and select the appropriate Status to import.
- Test the connection, then click Save. This will redirect you to your Shopify website to authorise the integration.
Now that the integration in complete, you can add the import Authority to Leave option in Starshipit, or set up live rates at checkout with Shopify.