- This article explains how you can allocate an order to a child account when it is imported into Starshipit.
- For example, you might own multiple stores in the same country and you want every store to manage their own shipping to reduce the cost. You can set up a rule that will allocate an order to the correct store (child account) according to the location.
- You can manually allocate an order to a child account, or you set set up a rule to do so.
1. Manually allocate an order to a child account
- Go to your orders screen.
- Right click the order(s) you want to reassign, then click Assign to another account.
- Select the child account from the list.
- NB: this will only be possible if you have set up a child account.
- NB: You can reassign orders back to your parent account from the child account using the manual method, but you can't reassign orders from one child account to another.
- NB: This can only be done with orders in the New tab.
2. Create a rule to allocate an order to a child account
- Go to Settings > Rules > Add a new rule.
- Select Destination postcode.
- Enter your list of postcodes.
- Select Assign to another account.
- Select the account name.