- You can use business rules to split your order based on the total weight on an order.
- As an example, the total weight of your order is 14kg, and you would like each package to have a maximum weight of 1kg.
- Using a rule you can set Starshipit to split the order into 14 packages so when you print you'll get 14 labels.
1. How to set up the rule
- Go to Settings > Rules.
- Select Add a new rule.
- Under Condition(s) select the condition that's relevant to you, e.g. All Orders.
- Under Action select Split Packages By Order Weight.
- Enter your Maximum Package Weight.
- Click Save.