- You can create rules in Starshipit based on the shipping method and shipping description your customer has selected during checkout.
- Starshipit can use this information to allocate a specific carrier and a product code.
- For example, if your customer selects StarTrack Express, their shipping method might be "StarTrack_Exp". You can set up a rule to automatically assign this order to StarTrack, for example: if Shipping Method = StarTrack_Exp, set up StarTrack as the courier and the product code as EXP (express)
How to set up a rule based on shipping method
1. Find the shipping method for a particular order
- Open an order from the Unshipped section then open the Shipping tab.
- On every order, in the right-hand top corner the Shipping Method is displayed; the second field is the Shipping Description.
2. Set up the rule
- Go to Settings > Rules.
- Select Shipping Method.
- Copy and past the shipping method you got in Step 1.
- Select Carrier & Service Code.
- Select the courier and service you want in the example.
Find out more about setting up rules in Starshipit.