- Use the Brand Hub to manage all your brand assets from one place.
- Your brand assets are used for customer notifications and the branded tracking page. Returns, packing slips, and shipping labels are coming soon.
Note: Items marked with an “*” are part of the Advanced Post Purchase add-on.
How it works
The Brand hub allows users customise the following items:
- Store name.
- Store URL (for linking logo through to website).
- Logo (including alignment options).
- Brand colours (including: primary accent colour, text colour* and URL* colour).
- Social media links.
Change your store name and store URL using these fields.
Upload and manage brand assets, which appear on your shipping notifications and branded tracking page.
You can upload your logo and choose how it aligns, and upload a favicon.
Use this section to manage the colour scheme used across the post purchase experience, including customer notifications and your branded tracking page. To change a colour, click the bubble or enter the colour code directly.
Add and manage the social links shown across your post purchase experience. If you leave an input empty, the icon will not be displayed.
You can choose to show or hide social links for each part of the post-purchase experience using the 'Display options'.