- Use packing summaries to easily identify the quantities of each SKU to pick for orders.
- You can either generate a packing summary as a PDF or as a CSV.
Generate packing summary as a PDF
- Under Orders go to the New section.
- Select the orders you would like to generate a packing summary for.
- Under the Print dropdown on the top right, click Print packing summary.
- On the next dialog select Print.
Generate packing summary as a CSV
- From the main menu select Reports.
- Select the report type Unshipped Packing Summary Report.
- Select to include child accounts and archived items in the report or not.
- Click Generate.
- Your report will be added to the top of the reports list.
- Select Download to view your report.