Table of Contents
- A packing summary is the combination of all new orders SKUs, item descriptions, and quatities to be picked. The summaries are commonly used to bulk pick items which can then be brought to a central packing station for packing using packing slips as a reference.
- Use packing summaries to easily identify the quantities of each SKU to bulk pick for the orders selected.
- You can either generate a packing summary as a PDF or as a CSV.
Packing Summary PDF
- To have colour and size display on the packing summary, go to Settings > Packing Slip > Packing Summary and tick Include Color and Size
- To display bin location on the packing summary, go to Settings > Packing Slip > Packing Summary and tick Include Bin Location
Generating Packing Summary
- Under Orders go to the New section.
- Select the orders you would like to generate a packing summary for.
- Under the Print dropdown on the top right, click Print packing summary.
- On the next dialog select Print.
Generate packing summary as a CSV
- From the main menu select Reports.
- Select the report type Unshipped Packing Summary Report.
- Select to include child accounts and archived items in the report or not.
- Click Generate.
- Your report will be added to the top of the reports list.
- Select Download to view your report.