You can merge multiple orders into one order so that instead of processing each order for the customer individually you can process all of their orders as one shipment.
When the merged order is fulfilled the component orders should also be updated in your eCommerce or inventory management system.
To merge the orders follow the below steps:
1. Select the orders you would like to merge
- Go to Unshipped
- Select two or more orders you would like to merge
2. Select parent order and merge
- With the orders selected click the "Tools" drop-down menu (in the top right of the unshipped grid) then "Merge Orders"
- In the "Merge Orders" box select the parent order from the drop-down menu then click "Merge"
- Your orders will be merged into one order with the order reference number of the parent order.