- This article outlines how to merge multiple orders into one order so instead of processing each order for one customer individually, you can process all of their orders as one shipment.
- When the merged order is fulfilled the component orders should also be updated in your eCommerce or inventory management system.
1. Select the orders you would like to merge
- Go to Orders > New.
- Select two or more orders you would like to merge.
2. Select parent order & merge
- With the orders selected click the "Actions" drop-down menu (in the top right of the orders grid) then "Merge Orders"
- In the "Merge Orders" box select the parent order from the drop-down menu then click "Merge"
- Your orders will be merged into one order with the order reference number of the parent order.