The returns portal is a feature-rich solution to ensure you can automate your returns policy in a way that is easy for both your team to manage and your customers to enjoy
- Customise the portal to suit your brand and theming, including the page title, favicon, header and footer, accent colour, logo and packaging details.
- Embed the portal onto your website to create a seamless experience for customers when navigating the process.
- Ability to customise the URL so that it matches your store with a subdomain.
- Use our in-depth rules engine to ensure your portal mirrors your returns policy (e.g rejecting returns older than 30 days or rejecting certain SKUs like earrings).
- Set up multiple different reimbursement options (store credit, refund from original payment and exchanging products)
- Charge freight costs based on the reimbursement option (e.g perhaps a refund may cost $5 however store credit could be free to encourage the customer to stay in your eco-system)
- Customised to send branded emails and SMS notifications throughout the returns process to keep yourself and your customer informed
Enable a range of supported carriers - DHL, AusPost, TNT, CourierPlease, NZ Post (more being added soon)
- Automatically creates a return based on the outgoing order that you sent the customer (down to the dimensions and items included in the shipment).
Ability to send customised return links directly from your outgoing orders in Starshipit that links to the portal & as well as being able to send the customer a shipping label directly.
Ability to create partial & multiple returns for a single order in case they are only returning part of the order or they want to return a second item at a later date.
The ability for both your customer and yourself to reprint a return label in the case it was ever misplaced.
The ability for customers to edit return their address i.e. to add a different address from the one they originally received the parcel to