- Set up live rates at checkout for Shopify.
- StarShipIT supports live rates at checkout for selected carriers.
About live rates at checkout
StarShipIT uses the destination address and the total weight of the cart to return a quote for each of your couriers. Your customer can select the preferred shipping method and the order will be imported into StarShipIT with this shipping method.
Before you begin
- Enable third-party calculated shipping rates in your Shopify account. This is available with a Shopify Advanced plan. Alternatively, you can request this feature from Shopify Support for an additional monthly fee.
Activate the rates in StarShipIT
Once you've enabled the third-party calculated shipping rates in Shopify, you need to activate the rates in StarShipIT.
- Go to Settings, then select Integrations.
- Click Shopify Settings, then select the Tools tab.
- Under Checkout rates, click Activate.
Your customer will now see live rates at checkout.
For more information on how to set up live rates, see our support article.