StarShipIT offers live rates at checkout for Magento2, after installing the StarShipIT Magento2 extension your customer will be offered live courier pricing on your checkout page and they will be able to select one of your couriers.
To offer live rates to your customers you first need to install the extension from the Magento marketplace and then copy
StarShipIT supports live rates at check-out for the carriers listed in the article here.
1. Install the StarShipIT Magento2 extension
The first step is to install the StarShipIT extension in your Magento2 store
- Go to https://marketplace.magento.com/starshipit-starshipit-services.html
- Install the extension (Installation Guide from zip file and Installation Guide from MarketPlace)
2. Set-up you StarShipIT extension
First, you need to get your StarShipIT API key
- Go to your StarShipIT account and Setting>API
In your Magento store:
- Go to Stores > Settings > Configuration
- And then Then go to Sales > Shipping Methods > StarShipIT
- Enable = Yes
- Complete API key with the API key from StarSHipIT
- Complete the other field according to your preference.
- Save Config
3. Expected result on checkout
When the previous steps completed, you should see your courier live rates on your checkout page, to rename the courier or add margin please refer to this document