- Set up live rates at checkout for WooCommerce.
- Install the Starshipit WooCommerce plugin and allow customers to see live courier pricing on your checkout page.
- Starshipit supports live rates at checkout for selected carriers.
About live rates at checkout
Starshipit uses the destination address and the total weight of the cart to electronically return a quote for each of your couriers. Your customer can select the preferred shipping method and the order will be imported into Starshipit with this shipping method.
1. Install the plugin
Before you begin, download the WooCommerce plugin.
- Go to your WooCommerce dashboard, select Plugins, then select Add New.
- Click Upload Plugin.
- Click Choose file, and upload the extension file from your computer. Make sure you activate the plugin.
- Click Install Now.
2. Generate your API key in Starshipit
- Log in to your Starshipit account.
- Go to Settings, then select API.
- If the API Key field is blank, click Regenerate, then click Save.
- Copy the API key. You will need to enter this in WooCommerce.
3. Add your API key in WooCommerce
- Go to your WooCommerce dashboard, select WooCommerce, then select Settings.
- Select the Shipping tab, then select Starshipit Shipping Rates.
- Paste the Starshipit API key, and select Enable rates at checkout.
- Click Save changes.
Your courier rates should now display in your WooCommerce checkout.
To change the display name or remove services go to your Starshipit account > Settings > Checkout Rates.