- Learn how to set up the Starshipit dashboard/orders grid in a way that works for you.
- Choose which columns to display, use shortcuts to navigate the dashboard and more.
Choose which columns to display
You can choose which columns display in the orders grid. To access the list of columns:
- Open the column options drop down menu in the top right of the orders grid.
- Under COLUMN OPTIONS, click the check box next to the columns you wish to display in the orders grid.
- Once you've selected (and deselected) the columns you want to display, click APPLY at the bottom of the drop-down menu.
Here are the columns you can choose from:
- Bin Location – The bin locations of the items in the order.
- Carrier & Product – The carrier responsible for shipping the order and the carrier product chosen.
- Company Name – The receivers company name.
- Country – The destination country.
- Customer – The customer's name.
- Description – A brief description of the ordered items.
- Item QTY – The total number of items ordered.
- Item Total – The total value of the items ordered excluding shipping (available in the new tab only).
- Item(s) – The individual items included in the order.
- Method – The method or mode of shipping or delivery chosen for the order.
- Notes – Any notes for the order.
- Packaging – Information about the packaging details.
- Print Button – A button to initiate the printing of a shipping label.
- Reference – The reference number for the order.
- Shipping Paid – The value of the shipping paid by the customer at checkout.
- SKU(S) – SKUs for items ordered and their quantities.
- Source – The source or origin of the order.
- State – The destination state or province within the destination country.
- Tags – Any labels or tags associated with the order for organisational purposes.
- Weight – The weight of the shipment.
Expanded grid view
Use the expanded grid view to display each item, SKU, and bin location on a new line, allowing for easy viewing of up to 5 items per order.
To enable the expanded grid view:
- Open the column options menu in the top right of the orders grid.
- Under GRID VIEW, select Expanded.
- Click APPLY.
Hotkeys and shortcuts
- Click the first order, hold the Shift key and click the last order. All orders in between will be selected.
- Press the ESC key to close the modal (without saving), or:
- Press the ENTER or RETURN key to save and close the modal.
Edit order information from the orders grid
You can make edits to orders directly from the orders grid, meaning you don't need to open each order individually.
You can edit the following from within the Orders grid:
- Customer/receiver address
- Item(s) and item information
- Carrier product options (i.e. ATL/Signature required)
- Packaging dimensions
Tip: To edit the receiver address for an order, click the edit icon in the Customer column and update as required, then click Save.