- Toll NZ is a logistics company that delivers goods and services across New Zealand.
- Toll NZ has two service types, Parcel and LCL. Starshipit supports the Toll NZ Parcel and LCL services.
On this page
Before getting started with Toll NZ you will need a few things:
- Request your Payer code from Toll NZ (this can be found on your invoice). This will be unique to your Toll NZ account.
- Reach out to email@example.com with your Payer code. We will set up your Toll NZ integration.
Services and products
Toll has four service types:
- Door to door – Collected from and delivered to customers door.
- Door to Rail - Pickup from Customers door to Toll Depot. Receivers need to organise their own collection.
- Rail to Door - Dropped off to the Toll depot and delivered to the customer door.
- Rail to Rail – Dropped off to the Toll Depot and collected from the Toll depot. Not collected and neither delivered.
- Point to point - Freight travelling from customer site to customer site. Direct delivery. A truck will collect and deliver to the receiver on the go.
Starshipit users can set up one service type for their Toll NZ shipments.
Toll NZ offers two services, parcel and LCL. At this time, Starshipit supports sending shipments with Toll NZ's parcel and LCL services.