Table of Contents
FedEx's integration with Starshipit allows you to generate packing slips and shipping labels, send branded tracking notifications and writeback tracking to your chosen platform.
- FedEx's integration with Starshipit allows you to ship packages from the AMEA region.
What you need to get started:
Before getting started with FedEx you will need a few things:
- A FedEx account
How to set up FedEx
- Go to Settings > Couriers > Add New Courier > FedEx
- Enter your FedEx account number and select 'enable FedEx'
- Read and accept the End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Select register - your API details and meter number will auto-populate
- Enter your product codes with the FedEx services you wish to use. Available services are listed below and on the FedEx settings in Starshipit
- Upload an image of your signature to be displayed on the commercial invoice
- Upload an image of your company letterhead to be displayed on the commercial invoice
FedEx's Available Products
FedEx Additional Features
- Signature & Letterhead
You are required to upload a signature and letter head that will be used on your commercial invoices. To add this, go to Settings > Couriers > FedEx Settings and upload a signature/letter head in the Logos section
- Electronic Trade Documents
For a smoother customs clearance process, submit your trade documents electronically with FedEx Electronic Trade Documents. To enable this on your account, navigate to Settings > Couriers > FedEx > tick Use Electronic Trade Documents When enabled, your invoices will be created automatically when you print the shipping labels.
- Cancel a shipment
You can cancel a FedEx shipment through the Starshipit portal. To do this, take the tracking number you'd like to cancel and go to the Settings > Couriers > FedEx > Tools > and enter the number. Click cancel to initiate the cancellation with FedEx.
- If you get "Internal Service Error." when trying to authenticate, this may mean your street address is too long. FedEx requires this to be less than 35 characters. Try shortening your address and adding it again.