Table of Contents
- How to set up Amazon Easy Ship
- Amazon Easy Ship Available Products
- Amazon Easy Ship Additional Features
Amazon Easy Ship is Amazon's delivery service that allows your Amazon orders to be picked up from your location by an Amazon-managed logistics service and delivered to your customer’s doorstep. In turn, your customer will get fast, reliable and 100% trackable deliveries.
Amazon Easy Ship's integration with Starshipit allows you to generate packing slips and shipping labels, send branded tracking notifications and update Amazon with tracking information.
What you need to get started:
Before getting started with Amazon Easy Ship you will need a few things:
- You will need to ensure you have opted in for Amazon Easy Ship. For information on getting this set up, see Amazon's guide.
- You will need to have your Amazon store integrated into your account. To add Amazon, see here.
How to set up Amazon Easy Ship
To enable Amazon Easy Ship on your account:
- Go to Settings > Couriers > Add New Courier > Amazon Easy Ship
- Select Enable Amazon Easy Ship
- Click Save
You will then need to select which Amazon stores you would like to use this integration
- If you haven't already, integrate your Amazon store
- Go to Settings > Integrations > Settings next to your Amazon store
- Tick Use Amazon Easy Ship
- Click Save
You're now ready to ship!
Amazon Easy Ship Available Products
- Amazon Easy Ship will show as a shipping option for your Amazon Marketplace orders only
- Amazon Easy Ship is available for domestic shipments within Australia
- To learn more about Amazon Easy Ship restrictions see here.
- Amazon Easy Ship service will not show a rate in Starshipit
- When you print a label for Amazon Easy Ship this will schedule a pickup with Amazon’s shipping partner. Please keep this in mind when printing Amazon Easy Ship orders.