- PBT’s integration with Starshipit allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking and notifications and many more.
- This article outlines how to set up PBT as a courier service in Starshipit.
What you need to get started:
Before getting started with PBT you will need:
- Your PBT account number
- Your PBT API key. If you do not have this already, you can contact PBT and ask to be integrated with Starshipit. Alternatively, reach out to Starshipit and we can help with this process
How to set up PBT
- Go to Settings > Couriers > Add a new courier > PBT
- Enter your PBT account number
- Enter in the PBT API key you were provided
- Click Save
PBT Standard Courier rate is supported in Starshipit - Transport rates are not supported at this time.
- Label Format
Currently, PBT only supports 100X150 labels via their API. PBT One only has 100X170 labels so if using an integrated partner, ensure you have the correct labels for this smaller format
You will be charged by PBT when a RunSheet is submitted