- Starshipit is now integrated with Castle Parcels in New Zealand.
- Castle Parcels offer an Express economy nation-wide courier service. Castle Parcels are able to tailor-make solutions for specific industries and /or customers throughout New Zealand.
- In order to meet the needs of its customers Castle Parcels is able to form alliances with other Freightways Group companies to complete a total package offer.
- Castle Parcels is available as a Domestic courier option when shipping from New Zealand.
- Note: Castle Parcels's system does not currently support creating return shipments
To integrate with Castle Parcels you'll need to have your Castle Parcels Account Number, Client ID and Client Secret available.
If you don't have these credentials please contact your Castle Parcels account manager or contact Castle Parcels via email or phone.
Enable Castle Parcels in Starshipit
To enable Castle Parcels as a courier in New Zealand, go to:
- Settings > Couriers > click Add a new courier
- Click Castle Parcels from the list of couriers (If Castle Parcels isn't showing ensure you have selected New Zealand as the Shipping From option)
- Tick Enable Castle Parcels
- Enter your Castle Parcels Account Number, Client ID and Client Secret.
- Click Save.
Once you've entered and saved these details click Test to ensure it works to confirm that your integration is correctly set up.
Available product codes with Castle Parcels
NZ Couriers via Starshipit can be setup with three different product code types:
Overnight is the standard service offering for Castle Parcels. It can be used anywhere in New Zealand as long as NZ Couriers offers pickups and deliveries in that area.
Two Day Delivery
Two Day delivery is offered as an economy service for inter-island shipments. This means in Starshipit you will only see pricing for Two Day, if you have pricing loaded on your Castle Parcels account, and the shipment is inter-island (e.g. sending from Auckland to Christchurch)
Add your product codes
Finally, add the product codes you'd like to use for Castle Parcels by going to:
- Add product codes section > click Add a new product code
- Enter the Code and Name for the product code
- If the product code should be your default, tick the Default checkbox
- Click Save.
Add your Advanced Settings if required
If required you can also update your Advanced Settings for Castle Parcels.
The available Advanced Settings are:
- Select this option to default 'Signature Required' on all orders
Select this option to default 'Saturday Delivery' on all orders
Select this option to default 'Text Notifications' on all orders