- Integrate Starshipit with Wix so your orders import directly from Wix.
- Save time and manual data entry by importing orders directly into Starshipit. Once the orders are fulfilled, Starshipit will send the tracking data back to Wix and update the status of the order, saving you clicks per day.
How it works
Step 1: Set up Wix
- Navigate to Settings
- Select Integrations
- Select Add a new integration
- Select Wix from the list of eCommerce Platforms
- Click the Authorize button
- This will redirect you to Wix to log into your Wix account and give Starshipit permission to access your order data.
- On the Wix page, click Agree & Add
You will then be redirected back to Starshipit. Your Store URL and Store Name will be automatically populated. Wix will automatically be enabled.
Step 2: Set the order status to import.
- From the Integrations page, select Settings next to Wix
- Set the fullfilment status of orders to import from the dropdown menu.
- The default is 'NOT_FULFILLED'.
- If you want to import more than one status at the same time, click into the dropdown menu and seperate status boxes using ';'. For example, NOT_FULLFILLED;CANCELLED
- Click Save
Import orders automatically
You can set Starshipit to automatically import new orders from Wix every 20 minutes.
- From the Integrations page, click the checkbox next to Automatically import orders from all integrations (typically every 20 minutes).
When you've sent out your orders Starshipit will write back tracking details to Wix and mark your orders as fulfilled.