Australia Post MyPost Business Integration
Starshipit's integration with Australia Post MyPost Business allows you to use all of Starshipit's features including integrating with the likes of Shopify, generation of packing slips and shipping labels, auto-correction of addresses, branded tracking pages, tracking notifications and many more.
MyPost Business is a simple and convenient solution for business customers wanting to send parcels with Australia Post. You can sign-up for MyPost Business and start using it with Starshipit immediately. You'll just need to enter a credit card with MyPost Business.
Learn more about how the MyPost integration on Starshipit works here.
What you need to get started:
- Your MyPost business login details. If you don't already have an account, sign up here.
- Payment method, either a credit card, or if spending more than $1000 a month you can apply for a credit account through MyPost Business
How to set up Australia Post MyPost Business
- In Starshipit, go to Settings > Couriers > Add New Courier > select MyPost Business.
- Tick Enable MyPost Business
- Click Authorize. This will redirect to you to MyPost Businesses website to login
- Enter your MyPost Business email address and password
- If prompted, review and accept any terms and conditions and enter your credit card details.
This is required to integrate the account. You can change to using a charge account once the integration is completed.
- (Optional) If you're using a charge account click Lookup besides where it says Payment Method > click Select beside the charge account you want to enable
- Click Load products from MyPost Business to add the services, and delete any you don't want to use.
MyPost Business is now ready to use on your Starshipit account.
Note when using a charge account: Only charge accounts that are currently listed as active by MyPost will be shown in Starshipit.
If your charge account isn't listed contact the MyPost Business team on email@example.com.
Australia Post MyPost Business offers additional configurations which you can find in the Australia Post MyPost Business courier settings.
Limit Extra Cover
If you are using the free insurance with MyPost this setting will cap the cover value at the free threshold ($100).
- SKUs on Labels
Enabling this setting will add the SKUs to the MyPost labels
- Export Type
Select the default export type for your goods when shipping internationally. The most common is Sale of Goods
- Digital Signature
Tick Automatically add digital signature to international labels if you'd like Starshipit to automatically sign and date your international orders with your company name
- Multi Package
MyPost only supports single package shipments. Tick Enable Multi-Package Creation for Domestic Shipments if you'd like to create multiple (separate) labels for your orders from one order in Starshipit. Note: These will be billed as separate consignments with MyPost
Learn more about how the MyPost integration on Starshipit works, click here.
To know more about the benefits of the partnership between MyPost Business and Starshipit for your ecommerce business, click here