- Learn answers to frequently asked questions about the MyPost integration on Starshipit.
- If you haven't setup your MyPost account with Starshipit yet, follow the steps in this guide.
How does label printing and manifesting work?
MyPost shipments can be processed in the same way as any other courier on Starshipit except you don't need to manifest your MyPost Business shipments if you're paying by credit card. All charges are applied to your credit / debit card as soon as you print your labels.
Learn more about printing labels on Starshipit.
What size labels does MyPost support?
There are two label sizes available for domestic. They are:
- 100x150mm (A6)
- Four A6 labels on an A4 sheet
For international there is one size:
- CN23 (A5) labels printed on A4 paper.
When and how are charges applied?
Credit Card / Debit Card
Each time you print a MyPost Business label in Starshipit your credit card will be charged by Australia Post. Each time you print this will be reflected as one transaction on your card.
So if you print one label at a time you will have multiple transactions shown on your bank statement. If you bulk print the charges will be consolidated under one transaction.
Charge accounts currently can't be used with the MyPost Business integration with Starshipit however they will be supported very soon. We'll update this section once they are supported through the integration.
How can I cancel a shipment and get refunded?
Note: Only payments made by credit / debit card can be refunded online. MyPost Business charge account customers must contact Australia Post Customer Service to request a refund.
MyPost Business shipments must be cancelled from your account within the MyPost Business portal.
To do this follow the below steps:
- Log into the MyPost business dashboard.
- Click the Track tab at the top of the screen.
- Find the shipment you would like to cancel, then click View to the right of it.
- Click the Refund button will be displayed in the top right.
Note: If a shipment is ineligible to be refunded, the Refund button will not be displayed. To view a list of reasons why a shipment is ineligible, refer to the MyPost Business FAQs which can be accessed via the Support section in the MyPost Dashboard.