- Set up Hermes as a courier in Starshipit.
Before you begin
To setup Hermes you need your:
- Client ID
- Client Name
- User ID
- Tracking API Key
- Tracking Client ID
- Tracking Client Secret
If you are missing any of these credentials, please contact IT.Integration@hermes-europe.co.uk with your account client ID.
1. Send account details to Starshipit
To set up your Hermes account in Starshipit please pass your API credentials mentioned above to your Customer Success Specialist at Starshipit or to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Starshipit will then contact Hermes to complete the set up process.
2. Set up your product codes
By default, Hermes does not require product codes to print labels but you would need to add them if you are using the below services:
- Go to Settings > Couriers > Add Courier > Hermes.
- Click on Add a new product code.
- Enter the product code and the product name.
- Click Save.
|9||French Home Deliveries|
3. Set up duties and taxes
Should you wish to pay duties and taxes on the behalf of your customers you can set this up as a rule in Starshipit.
To add the rule:
- Go to Settings > Rules.
- Click Add a new rule.
- Set your preferred condition (e.g. All Orders).
- Set the action as Sender Pays Duty.
- Set the value as True.
- Click Save.
By setting Sender Pays Duty as true on your orders your international shipments will transit as DDP (Delivered Duties Paid). For any international shipments where the rule has not been applied the shipments will transit as DDU (Delivered Duties Unpaid).